Riot Games has released the next patch notes 3.1a for the League of Legends: Wild Rift. The 3.1a update has brought some major launches of new skins along with accessories. Besides this champions such as JARVAN IV, Karma, MASTER YI, and many more have got some updates. Read our complete article to know the detailed changes in the new Wild Rift update.
There’s still a few days left to test and play our first version of Elemental Rift in the limited game mode! For more information on Elemental Rift and all the Dragons featured.
Elemental Rift will be available to play until April 10 at 4:59 PM PT
Releasing April 14 @ 00:01 UTC:
- Pajama Guardian Lux
- Pajama Guardian Ezreal
You can earn or purchase accessories from a bunch of different sources. Please check the relevant page in game for more information on how to get ‘em!
Icons: A Puzzling Reward
Emotes: Fast Asleep; Soon.
All accessories will be released throughout the patch.
Reporting in, Captain puzzle solver on duty! Get ready to put the pieces together for some fun rewards.
The Wild Puzzle event begins April 16 at 00:01 UTC
The heir to Demacia has been underperforming amongst other popular fighters in both the Baron Lane and the jungle. We want to amp up Jarvan’s dueling potential and increase his ability to support his allies, so we’re boosting the Attack Speed bonus that Demacian Standard grants.
- DEMACIAN STANDARD
- Attack Speed bonus: 15/20/25/30% → 20/25/30/35%
Karma’s release balance was close to where we want her to be for the long-term, but she’s doing too much damage in the mid-game. We’re tipping the scales, and lowering Inner Flame’s Mantra bonus damage to make her less of a damage threat since she has so much other powerful utility in her kit.
- INNER FLAME
- Mantra bonus base damage: 70/160/250/340 → 70/150/230/310
We know that Master Yi has been terrorizing the rift and been perma-ban status for a lot of players since our update to his Alpha Strike. It’s allowed him to clear the jungle at turbo speed, so we’re reducing the bonus damage he deals to monsters so this Wuju Bladesman isn’t the undisputed clear speed king.
- ALPHA STRIKE
- Bonus damage against monsters and minions: 90/125/160/195 → 80/110/140/170
- Bonus damage ratio against monsters and minions hit by subsequent strikes: 100% → 25%
NUNU & WILLUMP
Nunu & Willump have a rather steep mastery curve; it turns out that piloting snowballs through the Rift is not as easy as it looks. They’ve been performing for players that put in the time to master them but we want everyone to have the chance to become master snowball pilots. We also feel that their Ability Power build has some room to grow, so we focused our adjustments to those parts of this icy duo’s kit.
- BASE STATS
- Armor per level: 3.5 → 3.9
- Damage AP ratio: 50% → 65%
- SNOWBALL BARRAGE
- Damage per snowball: 7/10/13/16 (+3% AP) → 8/12/16/20 (+4% AP)
- ABSOLUTE ZERO
- Minimum base damage: 125/190/255 → 130/190/250
- Maximum damage: 625/950/1275 (+250% AP) → 715/1045/1375 (+275% AP)
- Maximum charge multiplier: 5 → 5.5
With the addition of Divine Sunderer and the other changes to the fighter item system we made, Olaf has been dominating both in the jungle and Baron Lane. We’re slightly decreasing the base damage on his Reckless Swing to make it more difficult for him to bring down any target he comes across, particularly in the early game.
- RECKLESS SWING
- Base damage: 70/130/190/250 → 60/120/180/240
Lately, Renekton has been struggling in ranked while continuing to be a powerful pick for coordinated teams. We’re cutting down on some of his early game healing to make his lane priority less powerful, but in return we’re giving this gator some more durability and healing for the later stages of the game. This should ensure that he can still perform his role in teamfights and skirmishes outside of the laning phase.
- BASE STATS
- Health per level: 105 → 115
- Health at level 15: 2120 → 2260
- Health per level: 105 → 115
- CULL THE MEEK
- Healing per enemy hit: 6/9/12/15 → 4/6/8/10 + 8% Bonus Attack Damage
- Enhanced healing per enemy hit: 18/27/36/45 → 12/18/24/30 + 24% Bonus Attack Damage
The Night Hunter has been hunting a little too well during her Final Hour, so we’re cutting down on both the movement speed bonus and the extra damage she gains during her ultimate.
- NIGHT HUNTER
- Final Hour bonus movement speed: 90 → 70
- FINAL HOUR
- Bonus Attack Damage: 30/40/50 → 20/30/40
This tiny Master of Evil has been struggling to keep up with the other mages in the Mid Lane, particularly in high level play. We’re reducing the cooldown of Event Horizon to give Veigar more opportunities to lock down his foes and blow them up with dark magic, all while laughing maniacally at them.
- EVENT HORIZON
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15s → 16/15/14/13s
Plitover’s finest fighter has been lagging behind other junglers in recent patches. We’d like to see her pack more of a punch in her early game ganks and skirmishes, so we’re beefing up her base Attack Damage.
- BASE STATS
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 64
- Max health healing ratio per second: 5% → 2.5%
BLADE OF THE RUINED KING
Blade of the Ruined King has been a popular item choice since the beginning of Wild Rift, but over time it’s grown to be more common and more powerful as a first purchase for many fighters and marksmen. We’re slightly increasing its price so you’ll have to farm a couple extra minions if you want to snag this blade early on.
- Total cost: 3100g → 3200g
- Combine cost: 1000g → 1100g
Baron’s powerful Acid Shot has been terrorizing champions on the Rift for some time. To ease some of the frustration around this ability, we’re reworking its damage so it scales less with Baron’s Attack Damage and also reducing its damage to targets who get hit by subsequent shots. Since Baron is losing power overall, we’re giving it some more base health.
- Base health: 10800 → 11800
- Acid Shot damage: 20 + 120% Attack Damage → 120 + 25% Attack Damage
- Acid Shot damage ratio to targets hit by subsequent shots: 70% → 50%
HOMEGUARD & MINIONS
Minions play a pretty big role in the later stages of the game, so we are making some adjustments to alleviate some of the pressure those late-game minion waves can cause. We’re increasing the bonus movespeed for Homeguard in the mid-to-late game to allow champions to get into more aggressive positions quicker while also reducing the move speed the minions gain.
- Movement speed effect: After 12 mins, gain 30% movement speed for 4s → After 1 min, gain 40% movement speed until the game ends
Minion movement speed
- Movement speed bonus at 12 minutes: 40 → 10
- Maximum movement speed bonus: 120 → 100
We’re making some adjustments to respawns and changing how much a champion can be penalized or favored on their death timers. If you have a lead and are ahead in your game, you’ll be penalized less, but if you find yourself behind in your games you’ll be favored less.
Base respawn timer
- 9 mins – 11 mins: 32s → 33s
- 11 mins – 13 mins: 38s → 40s
- 13 mins – 15 mins: 45s → 47s
- Maximum modifier: 25% → 15%