After releasing COD Warzone 2.0 on major platforms, Activision is facing backlash from numerous players worldwide due to a few annoying issues. One of those issues is the Warzone 2.0 game crash on PC while starting the game which is very unpredictable and hard to fix.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 are two of the most anticipated titles of this year. However, the launch of Warzone 2.0 wasn’t as polished as we expected. Right now, Warzone 2.0 is filled up with bugs, glitches, and stability issues.
In this article, we are going to discuss the game crash fixes. Keep reading this article till the end to fix the issue.
How to fix Warzone 2.0 game crash on PC?
Once you double-click on the Warzone 2.0 icon if the game shows“Application Has Unexpectedly Stopped Working”, then you are a victim. To fix Warzone 2.0 game crash issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Verify your game files from Steam or Battle.net.
- Restarting your PC may solve the problem as reported by several players.
- Update your GPU driver to the latest version.
- Check if your internet connection is stable or not.
- Right-click on the game’s icon and run it as administrator.