Love it or hate it – Valorant has a lot of bugs. One of them is Error 29. Numerous players around the world are facing Error 29. If you are also one of them, you are most probably facing Error Code 29. This error code occurs when something goes wrong between Valorant and Windows Firewall. In this article, we are going to describe how to fix the Valorant Error Code 29.
How to Fix Valorant Error 29?
- In the Windows search bar, type Windows Defender Firewall and click on it.
- Click Allow a program through Windows firewall.
- Click Change Settings.
- Remove any current VALORANT and Riot Client entries, then add a new one with the Allow another app button.
- Locate C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe for the new firewall exceptions and click OK.
- On the firewall exceptions, check all boxes for VALORANT and click OK at the bottom.
- Repeat the above process to add an exception for our Anticheat at C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe and click OK.
- Once more, repeat the process to add an exception for the Launcher at C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe and click OK.
- If you are still facing Error 29, reinstall the full game.