COD Mobile is the portable variant that comes under the COD franchise. The game is super smooth at least for now. However, a lot of PC players who are playing COD Mobile on Gameloop emulator are facing the “Failed to Install APK” error. Keep reading this article to find out the quick fix.
Each time the game pushes an update, players can expect some new and restrictive things out of it. Gradually and consistently, the game is developing to turn into the best multiplayer title in the mobile gaming industry.
However, a lot of players are facing the “Failed to Install APK” error while installing the COD Mobile on the Gameloop emulator. Here is a quick fix to that error.
How to fix “Failed to Install APK Gameloop” error
- First of all, check if your Gameloop is updated or not.
- After that, download the COD Mobile APK and COD Mobile OBB files.
- Once you are done, open Gameloop and go to the My Games section.
- There you will find Others on the left side. After clicking on it click on Add an APK on the top right corner.
- Then click on the APK and select Open.
- Make sure that the latest version of Google Play Game is installed.
- After that, the game will show up inside the Others section.
- Click on Open and the game will start installing.
- Enjoy the game!
Also Read | COD Mobile Season 13 Release Date and Time