Red Dead Redemption 2’s title update 1.27 a.k.a Blood Money brings new missions, clothing items, and challenges to Red Dead Online but PC players are in for a treat as 1.27 has enabled DLSS support for the platform.
Deep Learning Super-Sampling or DLSS for short, offers better performance and sharper visual images in supported titles for RTX 2000 and 3000 series graphics cards. The technology uses NVIDIA’s A.I. algorithm to upscale games rendered at a lower resolution to the display’s native resolution.
How to enable DLSS in Red Dead Redemption 2 PC?
- DLSS Requires an RTX card in order to be enabled, make sure you own at least an RTX 2060.
- Open your settings from the main menu by pressing the Z key on your keyboard or LS on your controller.
- Head to the graphics section in the settings, and scroll down to the NVIDIA DLSS option.
- You have 4 options to choose from Quality, Balanced, Performance & Ultra Performance.
- For visual clarity, set it to Quality. If you prefer higher frame rates, set it to Performance or Ultra Performance. You can also change it to Balanced if you’re willing to settle for a modest performance boost with passable image quality.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Blood Money Update patch notes
- Nominated Series now allows players to ‘Nominate’ specific modes and maps, and join a Series made up of ones nominated by other players in that Series.
- Red Dead Online will no longer be supported on Windows 7. Red Dead Online will still run on Windows 7 in the same manner that it does now, and new updates will be downloadable, but any new Windows 7 specific bugs that are discovered will not be addressed.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online will now offer Nvidia DLSS to all Windows users with NVIDIA graphics cards. Please note that this only applies to graphics cards capable of performing DLSS.
Red Dead Online expands with Blood Money, including new missions called Crimes and Opportunities. To get started, visit Guido Martelli in Saint-Denis.
Today’s update also includes Pamphlets and clothing items available for purchase, the Nominated Series, new Daily Challenges and Awards, improvements to the Free Roam Mission Giver menu, and more.
The Quick Draw Club is a series of four distinct rapid-fire passes in consecutive installments as part of the Blood Money update. The Quick Draw Club No. 1 is available to purchase for 25 Gold Bars today through August 9th. In addition, there are numerous free rewards as part of everyone’s automatic membership to the Wheeler, Rawson, and Co. Club.
Crimes are new missions in Free Roam. Visit Anthony Foreman, James Langton, Sean Maguire, or Joe in Free Roam to play Crimes. Today’s update features a range of crimes including three multi-part Crime Contracts:
- The Railroad Contract
- The Jeb Phelps Contract
- The Bluewater Contract
Several new awards have been added to Red Dead Online along with several existing Awards receiving updates.
Several new Daily Challenges have been added to Red Dead Online along with several existing Daily Challenges receiving updates.
Several new clothing items have been added for male and female characters to Red Dead Online:
- The Haraway Outfit
- The Rebellion Poncho
- The Torras Poncho (new tint)
- The Pacific Union Cap (unlocked after completing the Covington Emerald Opportunity on the Ruthless difficulty)
- The Hired Gun Kit (available from the Fence)
Two new Emotes have been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1:
- Asking for Trouble
- Cock a Snook
One new variant of the Cattleman Revolver has been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
Two new Patterned Gun Wraps have been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
Two new Leather Gun Wrap Color Variants have been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
One new Camp Flag has been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
One new Photo Studio Backdrop has been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
One new Photo Studio Pose has been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through the Quick Draw Club No.1.
Two new Horse Manes have been added to Red Dead Online and can be unlocked through Season Rewards & the Quick Draw Club No. 1.
Several pamphlets can now be bought from the Fence. These include:
- Cook Multiple Meats
- Fast Travel from Wilderness Camp
- Ammo Capacity: Shotgun
- Ammo Capacity: Rifles
- Ammo Capacity: Pistol
- Ammo Capacity: Varmint Rifle
- Ammo Capacity: Repeater
- Ammo Capacity: Revolver
- Ammo Capacity: Bow
Red Dead Redemption 2 is available on PC – Steam, EGS, Stadia, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.