Team Rocket boss Giovanni is back with another round of action, with a Shadow Zapdos up for grabs for everyone. The only way to get the legendary Pokemon is to win over Giovanni’s stacked squad. Though his Pokemon roster boats some powerful ones, Shadow Persian is the one to stand out.
How To Beat Shadow Persian?
Shadow Persian is a normal type Pokemon, only vulnerable to pure fighting types. His weakness can be exploited but not to a great extent, given he is still quite powerful. Beating him is hard, but going about it in a tactical way makes it less difficult.
One thing is clear, players must opt for a fighting style Pokemon to get an edge over the Persian. The game has a wide array of such Pokemon’s to chose from. Aim to exercise Lucario, Conkeldurr, Breloom, Machamp, Blaziken, and Sirfetch’d.
Mewtwo, Alakazam and Regigigas are good alternates to consider before going into the battle.
Moves to look into:
- LUCARIO – COUNTER/AURA SPHERE
- CONKELDURR – COUNTER/DYNAMIC PUNCH
- BRELOOM – COUNTER/DYNAMIC PUNCH
- MACHAMP – COUNTER/DYNAMIC PUNCH
- BLAZIKEN- COUNTER/FOCUS BLAST
- SIRFETCH’D – COUNTER/CLOSE COMBAT
- MEWTWO – PSYCHO CUT/FOCUS BLAST
- ALAKAZAM – COUNTER/FOCUS BLAST
- REGIGIGAS – ROCK SMASH/FOCUS BLAST