With Genshin Impact 3.3 being just around the corner, fans of the open-world action RPG from throughout the globe are eagerly looking forward to all the new content that the update is set to bring to the game. Alongside new story quests, the new Genshin Impact patch will also introduce a bunch of new stuff to the HoYoverse title.
It goes without saying that the new banners are perhaps what fans are excited about the most. Genshin Impact 3.3 will also bring new Banners for characters and weapons that’ll run throughout the course of Genshin Impact 3.3.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Banners
Let’s take a look at all the confirmed banners for Genshin Impact 3.3.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Character Banners
Here’s a list of all the character banners included in Genshin Impact 3.3:
- From Ashes Reborn: Wanderer, Faruzan, Gorou, and Yanfei
- Oni’s Royale: Arataki Itto, Faruzan, Gorou, and Yanfei
- Reign of Serenity: Raiden Shogun (4-star characters TBA)
- Azure Excursion: Kamisato Ayato (4-star characters TBA)
Genshin Impact 3.3 Weapon Banners
Here are the weapons that players will be able to get in Genshin Impact 3.3:
- Tulaytullah’s Remembrance (Wanderer)
- Redthorn Stonethresher (Itto)
- Engulfing Lightning (Raiden)
- Haran Geppaku Futsu (Ayato)
- Wavebreaker’s Fin (Polearm)
- Sacrificial Sword (Sword)
- Favonius Greatsword (Claymore)
- Eye of Perception (Catalyst)
- Favonius Warbow (Bow).
That’s everything you need to know about the banners in Genshin Impact 3.3.
Read Our Genshin Impact 3.3 By Clicking Below:
- Genshin Impact 3.3 Release Date and Time
- Genshin Impact 3.3 Release Date Countdown
- Genshin Impact Wanderer materials: How To Farm