The fourth season of year six in Rainbow Six Siege, Operation High Calibre brought a plethora of massive changes in the game with Ubisoft Montreal having rolled out the update earlier in November.
The forthcoming Y6S4.1 will feature a series of Bug fixes involving gameplay, operators and user experience most notably citing the infamous friendly fire hoax from Wamai’s Mag-NET device followed by fixes while unable to either plant or pick up the diffuser in specific areas on different maps. You can find the list of the newly released patch notes here :
- Added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- FIXED – Headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- FIXED – When Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn’s unique ability instead of Thatcher’s.
- FIXED – AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don’t fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- LEVEL DESIGN
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – When a Mag-NET device detonates and eliminates a hostage, it is counted as an accidental death instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.
- FIXED – Microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- FIXED – Performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- FIXED – Incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- FIXED – The first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking the next tier.
The size of the Y6S4.1 ranges between 1.49 GB to 3.38 GB across various platforms and gaming consoles.
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.38 GB
- Steam: 2.07 GB
- Xbox One: 1.94 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.71 GB
- PS4: 2.19 GB
- PS5: 2.44 GB