A new case has been introduced to the first person tactical shooter.
Today’s update in Counter Strike : Global Offensive brings a brand new weapon case dubbed as the “Recoil Collection” which features 17 Weapon Skin finishes alongside an exceedingly rare item which may drop a pair of gloves if you’re lucky enough. The 17 weapon skins are spread across the four rarities in the game as the Recoil case is the sixth case to open a glove collection and not a knife.
The collection headlines the USP-S | Printstream joins the M4A1-S and Desert Eagle in the Printstream collection and falls under the covert rarity. The P250 Visions skin has been brought on from the CS:GO workshop, thanks to its design powered by artists @cimota_art and @chrisparraart on Twitter.
Here are some shots of the skins you may acquire from the Recoil case.
1. AWP | Chromatic Aberration
2. USP-S | Printstream
3. AK-47 | Ice Coaled
Below are the patch notes attached which have been shipped to the game earlier today.
[ THE RECOIL CASE ]
– Introducing the Recoil Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
[ MAPS ]
– Construction work has progressed.
– Added rock path near Observatory.
– Added rock tunnel near Observatory.
– Added some rocks in the water near Helipad.
– Minor bug fixes.
[ CUSTOM GAME TYPE ]
– Added support to map-placed weapons in custom maps loaded with game_type 3.
– Added support for community dedicated servers to execute gamemode_custom_server.cfg when running custom maps with game_type 3.