Activision regularly updates the events section in Call of Duty: Mobile and it is one of the ways to introduce new content in the game. This time, the developers have added an event which offers Katana as a reward. Players need to complete several tasks and one of them is to earn backstabber medal and here is how you can do it.
The featured event section is very simple to complete as players just need to look for the tasks from the events menu and complete them in an orderly fashion. One of the tasks in this event is to get backstabber medal five times.
STEPS TO EARN BACKSTABBER MEDAL IN COD MOBILE
Backstabber medal is awarded when a player kills the enemy from behind. The medal is awarded only if you stab or slash the enemy’s back which means that a melee weapon is absolutely necessary to complete the task. Follow these steps to complete mission easily and remember to do it five times to earn the medal multiple times.
- Go to Multiplayer and enter the loadout section.
- Select any loadout you like and click on the secondary weapon slot. Equip a simple knife or any other melee weapon of your choice.
- Start a match in any mode you like and stealthily position yourself is such a way that enemy can pass by your side without noticing you.
- Once a enemy passes you, close the gap and kill them from behind and you will earn the medal.
- Repeat the process three times to earn the medal thrice and complete the task.
This is the simplest method to complete this task. Players who like some action can even challenge their enemies for a gun versus knife fight and use their skills to get behind the enemy player and kill them. This task is slightly harder than others and hence, we recommend to use the stealth method for completing the task efficiently and in less time.