Epic Games is going to release the Fortnite 20.20 update today on the 19th of April. According to Fortnite officials, the server downtime will start at 4:00 AM ET. The matchmaking queues will get disabled 30 minutes before and the maintenance can take upto three hours.
Battle lines continue to shift, the v20.20 update is scheduled for release on April 19th.— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) April 18, 2022
Downtime will begin at 04:00 AM ET, with matchmaking being disabled 30 minutes beforehand. pic.twitter.com/shZMBPcPkH
Fortnite Patch 20.20 Early Notes
Epic Games added,
Battle Royale fixes
• Can’t slide after sprinting if the “Toggle sprint” option is off
– A player can’t slide after sprinting if they have the “Toggle Sprint” option off
• Match end UI occasionally missing from the screen
– After a player finishes the match, the match end UI may be missing from the screen
• Leaving a Boat while boosting on land may cause controllers to Vibrate
– When players leave a boat while boosting onto or, on land, the controller will begin constantly vibrating.
• Creative Accolades
– Creative Accolades with splash size set to large aren’t showing up on the HUD. This is a visual issue and XP is currently being earned.
Save the World fixes
• Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only)
– While in the “Refuel Homebase Mission” attempting to place a BluGlo Siphon may cause a crash. This issue only occurs when players are in Performance Mode.
• Sleuth’s commander perk description is no longer accurate
– Sleuth’s commander perk description is inaccurate as it still mentions reducing R.O.S.I.E.’s overheat function. In 20.10 that function of R.O.S.I.E. was removed.