Epic Games have introduced a new challenge in Fortnite’s season 7 and now the players have to eliminate Trespassers in order to complete the quest.
Trespassers are aliens who pilot the UFOs that can be found flying around the map around the players. Some of the locations have purple names instead of white ones, those indicate that the UFOs are on patrol there.
In order to eliminate these Trespassers, players have to get decent weapons and go to one of these locations and start shooting down the UFOS. Once you start shooting, they might start firing back at you but you can still make the UFOs crash by continuously shooting at them.
When one of the UFOs crashes, the players have to run to the site and take out the alien Trespasser that is lying inside. They can still have superior weapons and shields which can knock you out.
There are various other weekly challenges that have to be completed by the players in order to get the rewards.
All the Epic and Legendary Quests are given below:
- Eliminate Trespassers – (0/2) 30,000 XP
- Damage a saucer with a pilot inside – (0/800) 30,000 XP
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex – (0/3) 30,000XP
- Damage IO Guards – (0/250) 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Open an IO Chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex – (0/1) 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops – (0/2) 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Place welcome gifts in Holly Hatchery (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (0/1) – 30,000 XP
Recommended | NIP move past Team Liquid at IEM Cologne 2021