The players have often faced issues of low FPS due to their low-end PC setups. Although we still have a way to boost your in-game FPS by setting the Fortnite Priority app from Normal to High.
STEPS TO SET FORTNITE PRIORITY TO HIGH
- Launch Fortnite on your system.
- Open your task manager by pressing Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete simultaneously
- Go to the Details tab and find Fortnite.exe.
- Right-click on the FortniteClient-Win64-Shippin.exe.
- Click on the change priority option and set it to high.
These are the five simple and easy steps for the players to boost their in-game FPS. However, some people might face the Access Denied error and we also have a solution for that below.
HOW TO FIX ACCESS DENIED ERROR?
- Close your Fortnite app if it is running in the background.
- Go to your desktop and press Windows Key+ R at the same time.
- In the Windows Run application, type Regedit and press OK.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>Microsoft Windows NT. Now right-click on the image file execution.
- Right-click on the key, make a new one and set the name to PerfOptions.
- Make a new 32-bit keyword and name it as the CPU priority class.
- Double click on the new key and set them to three.
- Start Fortnite and change the priority to high.
By following all these steps, the priority of your game will be set to high and you might see a change in the FPS. However, these changes might cause a bit of lag in your system and must be done at your own risk.
Recommended | “If you’re a gamer, Windows 11 is made for you”