CD Projekt RED is making hype of the Cyberpunk 2077 since a long time. Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated game of 2020. The developers have hyped it up even more with the new Cyberpunk 2077 Witcher DLC. Are you also hyped up? Here is how to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Witcher DLC.
How to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Witcher DLC
Both PC and console players can get the Witcher themed items in the Cyberpunk 2077 just by linking to your GOG account. Go to My Rewards section and and log into your GOG account to claim the in-game items such as Black Unicorn Sword, Wolf School T-shirt and Jacket, and more.
How to get the registration rewards on PC
- If you have purchased the game from GOG store then launch the game using GOG Galaxy.
- You will receive the rewards in the item stash in V’s apartment.
Steam and Epic Game users
- If you have purchased the game from either Steam or Epic Game store then log into Red Launcher using your GOG account.
- Launch Cyberpunk 2077 using Red Launcher and you will find the rewards in V’s apartment.
How to get the registration rewards on PlayStation and Xbox
- Launch Cyberpunk 2077 and go to My Rewards section.
- Log into your GOG account.
- Once you are done, the rewards will be there in the V’s apartment.
How to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Gwent: Witcher Card Game Rewards on PC
- At first launch Gwent.
- Log into your GOG account and you will receive the rewards instantly.
- Launch Gwent.
- Log into your GOG account along with Red Launcher.
- Link your Steam account to GOG Galaxy account library and receive the rewards.
Epic Game store users
- Open up Gwent.
- Log into your GOG account along with Red Launcher to receive the rewards.
How to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Gwent: Witcher Card Game Rewards on PlayStation and Xbox
- Log into Gwent.
- You need to use the same GOG account that you used to
Check out Cyberpunk 2077 release date here.