Microsoft has always been vocal about supporting and releasing their games on PC extensively, including Steam, and has even published their newer titles on the platform with more to come. Xbox Game Studios titles are upto 75% off including Forza Horizon 4 which launched a month ago on Steam, two years after its initial release on both Xbox and PC.
The list includes several notable games such as:
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – 50% off and Includes Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3:ODST, and Halo 4.
- Halo: Spartan Assault – 65% off.
- Sea of Thieves – 50% off.
- Forza Horizon 4 – 35% off on Standard Edition, 40% off on Deluxe Edition, and 45% off on Ultimate Edition.
- Gears 5 – 60% off on Standard and Game of the Year Edition.
- State of Decay 2 – 25% off.
- Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition – 33% off.
- Ori and The Will of the Wisps – 50% off.
- Fable Anniversary – 75% off.
- Gears Tactics- 60% off.
- Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition – 25% off.
- Quantum Break – 75% off.
If you were looking to grab one or more of these titles, now seems like the best time to do so. And if you’re interested in a cheaper option, there’s always the Xbox Game Pass which offers 100+ games at a very low cost.
The publisher sale will end on April 12.