Free Fire is going to push its latest OB25 update on the global version very soon and currently, the game is testing the patch on its advanced servers. The OB25 patch will include some new additions to the game like guns, ranked season, elite pass, game UI, partnership programs and more and here are the patch notes for upcoming Free Fire update.
Earlier, the leaks revealed that Free Fire OB25 update will have a some new characters, a new pet named Babuino and the SMG Vector will be coming back to the game. The patch notes confirms most of these leaks and even introduces some more things which will make the game better and smoother.
Also Read | Free Fire OB25 Update release date.
The current advanced server testing has limited seats where only a selective few can access the game via activation code that is provided by Garena to the Free Fire influencers and content creators. These are the new patch notes for the upcoming update.
Free Fire OB25 Patch Notes:
Ranked Season 4: Against Squad
- Free Fire Ranked Season 4 called Against Squad will start from December 8, 2020
- Players reaching Gold III or higher will P90 Gold as an exclusive reward.
- Search Engine has been improved to improve the quality of matches and matchmaking.
- Preformed squads will get lesser patent protections.
- Players will receive extra patent protections when they rank up.
- Preformed squads will be placed against other preformed squads.
New Weapon: Vector
- Vector will be available in Contra Squad and Classic Mode.
- It is the first-ever weapon in Free Fire that supports Akimbo Mode, in which two weapons can be equipped at the same time.
- It has a damage rate of 22 and can be equipped with gun mouth and stock as attachments.
- Frequency rate of M82B has been reduced on all maps.
- Damage has been increased from 28 to 29.
- Rate of Fire has been increased by 5%
- Effective Range has been increased by 12.5%
- Maximum Kickback has been decreased by 14%
- Damage has been increased from 23 to 24.
- Recoil has been decreased by 11%.
- Advanced Accessories have been replaced with Advanced Weapons.
- Advanced Weapons will appear in random locations on the map.
- A new mini-game has been added along with vehicle upgrades.
- New coin called Shells has been introduced that can be earned by participating in the mini-games and socializing. Shells can be traded with fireworks in the game.
- Sound Box has been made available on the Training Island.
- Dynamic lighting: Training Island lighting will now adjust to real-world brightness.
- The speed of the electric board has been decreased, and it will get unequipped upon receiving damage.
- Weekly missions have replaced elite and Veteran missions.
- The developers will adjust the mission mechanisms in the next season, so players have a better experience as they level up.
- Now, players can save two different HUD patterns for different game modes.
Ranked Mode Interface
- A new special page has been added for ranked mode so that players can check their ranked season stats and rewards easily for both Battle Royale and Contra Squad.
- You can now rotate utilities menu to adjust the HUD anywhere on the screen.
Free Fire Partners
- Free Fire Partner program has been made available.
- Free Fire partners will receive special in-game badges.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Kill camera in Classic Mode has been optimized.
- Players can now re-follow the jump leader.
- Most secondary weapons will appear on players’ models.