EA introduced the quick sell feature into FIFA to help players quickly sell duplicate and unnecessary players and instantly earn some coins. However, sometimes players quickly sell players by accident. Keep reading this article to find out how you can recover quickly sold players in FIFA 23.
Selling players quickly helps you to earn FUT coins instantly which you can use to buy an important player you need in your team. But if you sell a top-rated player by mistake using the quick sell feature, you have a chance to revert it.
How to recover quickly sold players in FIFA 23?
Open the FIFA 23 Web or Companion app and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to the app with your account.
- Go to the Menu on the left side and click on Club.
- Then select “‘Quick Sell Recovery’.
- After that, click on the Calendar icon and set the date when you sold the player.
- Then select the player and click on Recover.
- The player will be available in the ‘Unassigned’ section of the FUT menu.
- You can send the player back to your FUT Club.
Note: You can only revert a total of five quick sold players within a 31-day period.