Guy In India Drinks Acid Instead Of Water, While Playing PUBG

- Advertisement -

Addiction is a tough way of life and such was the case of this PUBG gamer who hails from Madhya Pradesh in India.

The PUBG player is said to have drank Acid in hurry instead of water while his game was on. The young man was so busy in the game that he picked up a bottle of acid kept near by and drank it. Immediately after, he was rushed to a hospital where Dr. Manan Gogia performed operation on the intestines.

The youth is now said to be out of danger. Wonder why the Acid bottle was kept there out in open, so easily and erroneously accessible.

This is yet another day where a sad news because of PUBG has emerged. We urge the gamers to kindly differentiate well between entertainment and addiction.

Related News to PUBG

- Advertisement -

Related articles



Latest articles