Krafton Inc. has already released the early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India for the country where selective players can gain access to the game on a first come first serve basis. If you have an Android device, you can enroll to test the game.
Krafton will release the final version of the game soon. iOS users will only be able to play once the final version get released.
List of changes in Battlegrounds Mobile India
- BGMI players won’t get players from all over the world. Only Indian players will be able to play the game.
- The game will be getting region-specific tournaments. Therefore, players won’t be able to compete worldwide.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India will get an OTP authentication feature. In addition, the same phone number can be used for a maximum of 10 accounts.
- You will get warnings and disclaimers in-game.
- “India ka Battlegrounds” is the name of the launch week event. This event will let you win a permanent purple outfit.
- Players who are under 18, won’t be able to play more than 3 hours in a day and can only spend up to INR 7000.
- After getting killed, it will show “finished” instead of “killed”.
- You can choose between light green, dark green, and yellow as the hit color. There is no red option.
Recommended | Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Data Migration: All you need to know