Qualcomm has announced a massive event in the rising esports industry. The event titled ‘Snapdragon Conquest’ will host several esports championships throughout the year and it starts with the ‘Snapdragon Conquest Free Fire Open 2020’ tournament which has a massive prize pool of ₹50,00,000 (~$67K).
Free Fire is a massive mobile battle-royale title in India and has a very large player base in the country. This title has been in the competitive esports scene for the past couple of years and the Snapdragon Conquest Free Fire Open 2020 will be one of the biggest Free Fire tournaments that were ever hosted in India.
How To Register For Snapdragon Conquest Free Fire Open 2020
Any Free Fire player above the age of twelve and with a level 10 in-game ID can register in this tournament. The registration process has already begun from 8th December and will run for the next two weeks. Here is how you can register in this event.
- Click here and it will redirect you to the official website.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ tab and fill in the details.
- After you have registered, you can either create a squad or join a pre-existing one.
- To join a squad, ask for the Squad ID to the team leader and click on ‘Join Squad’. After the approval, you will be directly aligned with the that squad.
- To create a squad, just select a name and click on ‘Create Squad’.
The format for this tournament is very simple but is a tedious process where players have to pass over five qualification stages to get a chance to compete in the Grand Finals. The process begins with in-game qualifiers and after three playoff rounds, players will qualify to League Stage and then to Grand Finals.
- In-game qualifiers: Players need to play 15 classic matches out of which, scores of top 10 will be considered.
- Playoff 1: Top 648 teams will play a single elimination BO1 match.
- Playoff 2: Top 216 teams will play a single elimination BO1 match.
- Playoff 3: Top 72 teams will play a single elimination BO3 matches.
- League Stages: Top 24 teams will play a Best of four match in round-robin format.
- Grand Finals: Top 12 teams will play Best of 12 matches.
More details are available on the official website.
1,60,000 Diamond Giveaway
Any player who registers for this event will enter a giveaway of a total of 160,000 diamonds. They will stand a chance to win free diamonds in the process. A total of 150 participants will earn 1060 diamonds each just for registering. The results will be announced after the registration process ends on 20th December.
This is a massive event for the mobile esports in India and players who wish to participate and compete for earning the lion’s share of the ₹50,00,000 prize pool can register through the links given above.