The v13.2 patch in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground will see players get a chance to create their own Blue Zones, all thanks to the feature of a brand new “Blue Zone Grenade” to be inculcated in the game.
What is a Blue zone in PUBG?
A Blue Zone is basically a Blue circle which shrinks over time in the game, pushing players inward and into a safer territory known as the “White Circle” If you’re caught outside the Blue Zone, you will receive an amount of damage that is significantly stacked if the next iteration of Blue circle further starts to shrink. As said, the White circle is the safest territory in the game as it further allows the player to focus on his duels.
The upcoming patch will see players equip a Blue Zone grenade, just like any other throwable to create a temporary Blue zone surrounding their enemies. This grenade will work exactly like the normal Blue circle, which would deal damage if one is caught inside it.
Popping a Blue Zone grenade would temporarily set up shop for you as it would push your opponents out of the hiding and peek you if in a closed combat zone. This can prove to be a nightmare for some hardcore campers who chose to play the game out from one corner. In addition to this, the damage dealt from the Blue Zone grenade can be stacked with “N” number of grenades, of the same kind. The blue zone Grenade generates a circular blue zone area with maximum coverage of ten meters nearly lasting for five seconds. It will disappear after five seconds of detonation.
PUBG 13.2 Update patch notes
In this update, fan-favorite P90 SMG is being added to Care Packages. The P90 will be the first Care Package SMG since the original Tommy Gun, and as such, the developers have made sure it is a worthy addition. It comes loaded with its own unique 5.7mm High Powered ammo, which is capable of longer-range combat, unlike our other SMGs. It also comes with a Cheek Pad, Handguard, Laser, and Silencer pre-attached and non-detachable.
It also features dual optics that allow for fast switching between close-range and medium-range combat. Use the Holographic Sight for nearby foes and Flip on the Flipsight for added magnification when they make a run for it.
It comes paired with 250 rounds of 5.7mm ammo in the Care Package.
A single magazine holds up to 50 rounds which you (and your foes) can see deplete live as you’re firing due to the magazine’s translucent design. With the translucent magazine keeping you aware of the high Rate of Fire and the Laser helping you keep track of your targets, the P90 is a solid addition to your loadout.
- Spawns on all maps
- Equipped with all attachments right out of the crate
- 50 round magazine
- Non-detachable small low profile sight with some magnification
- Ammo type
- Damage: 35
- Maximum Effective Range: Up to 300m
- Rate of Fire: 1,000 RPM
Taego Changes and Updates
Introducing the new pickup truck, Porter, exclusive on Taego! The Porter is Hyundai Motor Company’s representative commercial truck, which was first introduced in 1977. Since then it has been carrying a lot of loads based on its solid basics and excellent durability. It is the only vehicle on PUBG available with the Trunk System, a new feature to be introduced below. Porter is a truck capable of carrying large loads and up to four passengers at the same time. Get your chicken dinner with the use of Porter which can easily run on any type of terrain with the support of the permanent four-wheel system!
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive
- Maximum number of passengers: Four
- Trunk System is available and the capacity is 400
- Maximum Speed: 130 km/h
- HP: 1,200
- Porter replaces the UAZ
New Feature: Trunk System
With the Trunk System, you can maximize the acquisition of items for victory on Taego. Use the compartment of the Porter to load various items and take them out when needed. If the vehicle gets blown up, all the items in the compartment will also be destroyed. If you desire to keep your items safe, make sure your vehicle is safe!
- Any item that can be placed in your inventory and weapons, helmets, vests, backpacks can be loaded into the Trunk.
- However, due to the weight of weapons, helmets, vests, and bags, it may not be possible to load large quantities.
- Only available on Taego with Porter vehicles.
- The Trunk system can be accessed with the interaction key when not onboard. When onboard, it can be accessed by opening the inventory.
- All items in the compartment will be lost if the vehicle is destroyed.
- The compartment of the vehicle does not belong to one person. Anyone can load and take out items.
- Item weight depending on their types are as follows. > When a weapon with attachments is placed in the trunk, attachment weight is added and loaded into the trunk with attachments attached.
Do pay a visit to the official blog of PUBG to know more about this update.
Recommended | PUBG Mobile becomes the most earning game in August 2021