Activision, the publisher of the world-famous free-to-play shooter game, Call of Duty Mobile has announced a task to receive the new Operator Kingsley for free in Call of Duty Mobile. Yes, you heard it right, The leader of Task Force One, Sergeant Arthur Kingsley of the 9th Parachute Battalion is coming into the game. All you need to do, Play the Call of Duty Vanguard Beta and unlock this leader in your COD Mobile.
For his brave actions during Operation Tonga, Kingsley is assigned as the leader of Task Force One, the Special Forces group at the center of Call of Duty: Vanguard’s epic campaign. So unlock Kingsley for use in Call of Duty: Mobile by playing the Vanguard Beta, giving you an early introduction to the Special Forces leader before the launch of Vanguard on November 5.
The players could get in on the Early Access Beta by pre-ordering Vanguard for their preferred system. The Beta dates are as follows:
- PlayStation Exclusive Early Access: September 10 – 13
- Xbox and Battle.net PC Early Access / PlayStation Open Beta: September 16 – 17
- Open Beta on all platforms: September 18 – 20
How to get Operator Arthur Kingsley in Call of Duty Mobile
All players need to follow the steps provided below to unlock Arthur Kingsley in the mobile game.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision Account in Call of Duty: Mobile. Click here for detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Step 2: Download and play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta through the same Activision Account. It doesn’t matter what platform you’re on or what day you play—so long as you play on the same Activision Account you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you’re eligible to receive this reward.
- Step 3: Check your in-game mailbox in Call of Duty: Mobile in order to redeem Kingsley. Codes will be sent the week after the Beta ends. Please wait until November 1 before reaching out to Activision Support if you do not receive Kingsley.
- Step 4: Once you receive a code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username), as well as your unique code.
- Step 5: Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward and deploy Kingsley into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
The players could also contact Activision support in case of any trouble in the above steps. So what are you waiting for, grab this opportunity to unlock the new character.