It has been a few weeks since Genshin Impact 2.7 was released, and the first phase of the 2.7 patch is about to end. The second phase of the Genshin Impact 2.7 update is set to bring the Arataki Itto rerun banner alongside his weapons banner back to the game. The next banner is also set to feature the upcoming 4-star Genshin Impact character Kuki Shinobu. In this article, we’re gonna talk about the new Genshin Impact character, and everything you need to know about her ahead of her arrival.
Genshin Impact Kuku Shinobu
MiHoYo has recently revealed the details of Kuku Shinobu, the upcoming 4-star character in Genshin Impact. These details include her voice lines, story, hobbies, and much more that fans of the open-world RPG would love to know all about.
Kuki Shinobu is a 4-star Electro Sword character who is capable of healing her entire team and dishing out damage even when she’s not physically present on the field, making her a really useful support character to have in the team.
She’s the deputy leader of the Arataki Gang, where she has to keep the gang in check at all times and make sure that everything is in order.
Kuku Shinobu Birthday and Constellation
The name of the constellation of Kuku Shinobu is Tribulatio Demptio. Her Birthday is on July 27th.
Kuku Shinobu Voice Actor
Here are the voice actresses of Kuku Shinobu:
- English Voice Actress: Kira Buckland
- Japanese Voice Actress: MIZUHASHI Kaori
Kuku Shinobu Talents
- Normal Attack: Shinobu’s Shadowsword
- Perform up to 4 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack
- Consumes Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Elemental Skill: Sanctifying Ring
- Consumes HP to create a Grass Ring of Sanctification that deals Electro DMG to nearby opponents.
- Grass Ring of Sanctification
- Follows the currently active character and deals Electro DMG to nearby opponents every 1.5s while restoring HP for active characters based on Kuki Shinobu’s Max HP.
The HP drain can bring Kuku Shinobu to a minimum of 20% HP.
- Elemental Burst: Gyoei Narukami Kariyama Rite
- Stabs an evil-excoriating blade into the ground, creating a field that deals continuous Electro DMG to opponents within its AoE based on Shinobu’s Max HP. Duration is increased if Shinobu’s HP is less than or equal to 50% when used.