Matthew ‘Nadeshot’ Haag’s esports organization 100 Thieves are known for their pop-culture based content. Having one of the most influential and creative personality like Nadeshot on the wheel for the organization, their YouTube content always seem to stand out from the rest of the esport organization.
A job listing posted by 100 Thieves said that they are looking for a comedy writer to assist in the making of their content. The listing further adds “100 Thieves develops and produces episodic programming that is esports-centric and reality-based and is now branching out into more comedic-styled content. We’re looking for a comedy writer that matches our tone and is deeply connected to gaming and influencer culture.”
- MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS PROFESSIONAL WRITING FOR TV, FILM OR SOCIAL MEDIA
- PROFESSIONAL TV STAFF EXPERIENCE IN COMEDY A PLUS
- WRITING AND DIRECTING REALITY TELEVISION A PLUS
- EXPERIENCE IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIVE TV PRODUCTION A PLUS
- PLUGGED INTO POP CULTURE
- WORK CLOSELY AND EFFECTIVELY WITH TALENT, WRITERS & PRODUCERS
- STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF 100T’S AUDIENCE (DEMOGRAPHIC AND PSYCHOGRAPHIC) A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO WORK IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- INCREDIBLY RELIABLE
- COMFORTABLE WORKING IN A FAST-PACED AND DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT; DETAIL-ORIENTED, STRONG MULTI-TASKER.
- PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] WITH THE SUBJECT: “[COMEDY WRITER] YOUR FULL NAME”
- INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- COVER LETTER
- PORTFOLIO WITH PAST WORKS OR LINKS TO PAST WORKS
If this project from 100 Thieves sees the light of the day, it will be a massive step towards the development of their brand. Content highlighting the pop-culture has always been a notable side of NadeShot’s personality and this step will help us explore further the creative parts of his mind.