CSGO update 188.8.131.52 has been rolled out a couple of hours ago with minor changes and elimination of bugs. Nuke and Cache got were reevaluated at a larger scale with tweaks and certain improvements causing bugs in the game.
When you take possession of a chicken and it dies, the message which flashes has also been extended and given an ’emotional’ phrase. The message earlier, “Your chicken has been killed.” now flashes with an additional tone and it confirms the time period for which you owned it. It now says, “Your chicken has been killed. She was yours for (n) seconds.”
CSGO Update 184.108.40.206
- Fixed possible remote code execution bug in KeyValues parsing. Thanks to xPaw for finding and reporting the issue!
- Fixed a bug allowing community servers to override certain game files.
- Added support in vbsp for clip brush textures with different material types.
- Added CS:GO in-game blog localization for Finnish.
- Significantly reduced holiday cheer.
- Added convars cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration
- With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 1,” when a shot is fired, a 12 inch circle will be drawn at the Effective Range of the weapon, i.e, the farthest distance at which the shot is guaranteed to fall within a 12 inch circle.
- With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2,” when a shot is fired, a circle will be drawn at the surface that is aimed at showing the area that could have been hit by the bullet given its inaccuracy.
- cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration ( default 10 ) determines how long the debug circles last.
- The further the shot is into the spray sequence, the more red the circle will be.
- Increased radius of c4 disarm sound
- Fixed some cases where alt-tabbing away and back to the game would cause incorrect sounds to play
- Visibility improvements based on color-blind player feedback
- Texture improvements
- New vent models
- Added subtle markers for grenade throws (thanks James Bardolph)
- Added plant-zone decals to Bombsite B
- Added graphic for “Sun-room” (thanks Thurnip)
- Fixed fade distance on crate in checkers
- Fixed weapons being irretrievable under vent
- Fixed all known bomb-stuck spots
- Fixed an exploit involving flashbangs from mid into checkers
- Fixed pixelwalks at mid, T-Spawn, A main, A site
- Improved .nav mesh (thanks p_NM)
- Improved accuracy of grenade clips on metal containers
- Clip brushes now play the correct material type footstep sound
- Performance optimizations
- Removed crate stack from CT side
- Removed railings outside HUT
- Removed railings at top of Heaven ladder
- Lowered ambient soundscape volumes
- Door opening and closing predictability fixed
- Improved .nav mesh (thanks Bez)
- Fixed +use interaction through tool or clip brushes
- Fixed double doors being blocked by their sibling door being blocked by the player