Valve today launched a new CSGO update, in which players can now use the MP5-SD in official matchmaking, and have added a new setting “mp_solid_teammates 2”, which allows players to stand on top of teammates and is enabled in casual, demolition and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
They have also updated the FBI Character Models on Nuke, Agency, and Office.
Some minor changes have been made on Nuke, Train, and Office as well. For example, the corridor leading to the ramp room has been made slightly wider on Nuke and windows are now fully breakable in Office. Surprisingly, this is the first time Office has seen an update since May 2015.
Finally, now that the FACEIT Major is over, the default landing page on the Watch tab has been adjusted to the global live matches tab. The in-game Champion and Finalist trophies have also been updated.
Here is the entire changelog:
- Updated FBI character models have been deployed to Nuke, Agency, and Office.
- Enabled MP5-SD in official Competitive Matchmaking.
- Added a new setting “mp_solid_teammates 2” which enables standing on top of teammates while still allowing to walk through them. The feature is now enabled in official Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
- This update includes an updated version of steam client.so for Linux dedicated servers which has multiple threading and integration fixes. For a limited time and old version of steam client.so can still be used on CS:GO Linux dedicated servers.
- The 2018 Inferno collection and 2018 Nuke collection are now available as rank-up drops.
- Updated alpha channels on the SSG 08 and Mac-10 in the new 2018 Inferno collection.
- Fixed rare cases where audio device configuration will not save properly.
- Fixed the Beartooth Music Kit to respect MVP music volume.
- Fixed a VRAM leak in threaded Open GL contexts on OSX and Linux.
- Fixed a rare mouse left-click issue on OSX.
- Multiple performance improvements for OSX and Linux clients.
- Added support for DDS files using DXT3 compression.
- Added support for DDS encoded PNG files.
- Made corridor leading to ramp room from T side slightly wider.
- Moved doors connected to trophy room slightly.
- Changed CT team to FBI
- Removed angled pieces on bomb train in A site.
- Improved player collision on bomb train in A site.
- Added grenade collision to ceiling of heaven in A site
- Made windows fully breakable instead of partially
- Fixed snowman’s hat not falling off when getting shot in the snow-head.
- Smoothed out movement on stairs
- Widened openings by CT spawn and truck in garage
- Moved some furniture in T spawn
- Fixed some minor graphical glitches
- Tweaked lighting in CT spawn