The patch notes for the upcoming Valorant 4.07 update has been revealed by Riot Games, and it introduces a bunch of new changes to the title including new servers, weapon changes, and a lot more.
The highly anticipated Valorant patch 4.07 is set to be released later today, and it will bring with it new LATAM servers which should help with latency in that region. The devs have also confirmed that the LATAM servers will go live “not long after” the release of the 4.07 patch.
The weapon updates that patch 4.07 is bringing to Valorant include changes to the Bulldog and Stinger, with both weapons now delaying firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS).
This change should prevent players from getting burst-mode accuracy improvements from before they finish raising their weapon. Alongside this, Agent-based weapons like ultimates for Neon, Chamber and Raze can now be input-queued to equip after the current action.
Other than these changes, Valorant patch 4.07 also brings improvements to AFK detection, loading times in the VP store and a number of bug fixes.
Valorant Patch 4.07
Fans can check out the detailed patch notes of the 4.07 update below:
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Gameplay Systems
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon