If you play a lot of games on your smartphone, you already know about Among Us. No doubt, Among Us was the most popular smartphone game of 2020. Not only that but the game also won both “The Game Award for Best Multiplayer Game” and “The Game Award for Best Mobile Game” awards in 2020. However, do you want the same taste of Among Us in other games? Here is a list of the top 5 Among Us alternatives for Android platform.
Top 5 Among Us Alternatives
- Town of Salem: The Town of Salem is a online multiplayer strategy game like Among Us. While playing this game, 7-15 players will be divided randomly among Serial Killers, Arsonists, Neutrals, Town, and Mafia. If you are a Town guy, you need to find out the Villains and Mafia before they kill you. This is a free game available on Google Play Store.
- Werewolf Online: This game is basically a role-playing game where you have to defend your village from liars. As a Werewolf you will have to be the last one standing. There are a lot of special abilities that you can use during the game. Go to Play Store and download the game for free.
- Triple Agent: Triple Agent is a board game where you get 2 roles – Service Agent and Virus. The Virus knows all teams and team members. Therefore, the Virus can use agents against each other to win. The Service Agent needs to imprison the Virus to win. The size of the game is 30 MB and is available on Play Store.
- Party Hard Go: Party Hard Go is a strategy game developed by tinyBuild. You can’t sleep at 3 AM because your neighbors are having night party. You have to kill everyone in the party without getting caught . Also, there are 5 different characters in the game. The game is really interesting and available on Play Store.
- Granny House: In this online arcade game developed by Update Games, you have to help Dorothy, a girl who got kidnapped by granny. You have to fight against granny and escape the granny house without getting caught. This is a free horror game available on Play Store.
Which one did you like most? Let us know in the comment section below.
Also Read | Highs and lows of CSGO 2020