Installing Minecraft Forge is a simple process and once you start, you’ll have a dedicated place to keep track of all your mods, whether you’re looking to tweak your interface or enhance your exploration.
Minecraft is a classic sandbox game that has stood the test of time, and one of the reasons players keep coming back is the abundance of mods available. However, managing your Forge mods can be a bit overwhelming due to the sheer volume. If you’re playing the Java Edition, Minecraft Forge is a fantastic tool for managing all your compatible mods.
Approaching Minecraft Forge for the first time can be daunting, but we’ve created an easy step-by-step guide to help you install it and seamlessly alter your Minecraft experience. The tool acts as a hub for sorting, storing, and keeping tabs on all your mods.
How To Install Minecraft Forge 1.19
Installing Minecraft Forge can be done in just a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Minecraft Forge and download the correct version for your game by double-checking the version list on the left side of the page.
- Step 2: Run the downloaded installer, and proceed with the installation by confirming with ‘Install Client’ selected and clicking ‘OK’.
- Step 3: Open the Minecraft Launcher and change the profile to ‘forge.’
- Step 4: Once the game loads, you will find a new ‘Mods’ menu option available at the start.
- Step 5: Access the ‘Mods’ folder and install all your desired addons to the game using Minecraft Forge.
Additionally, for more inspiration, our guide to the best Minecraft shaders and texture packs can add more visual appeal to your blocky universe.