Do you miss bots saying “I am taking the bomb to B”? Valve made CSGO matchmaking bots a thing of the past in January. Even though bots are gone from MM, you will still get them in the private servers.
Whenever you will practice lineups, map angles, and play with your friends on private servers, you will have to kick the bots to avoid the annoyance created by the bots. Let’s discuss removing bots from the private servers in this article. Keep reading!
How to kick bots from a private server?
- Go to settings and enable developer console under the Game Settings.
- After that, press (~) on your keyboard.
- The console will pop up and there you need to write mp_limitteams 1 and press enter. This command basically avert the bots from rejoining the game.
- Then open the console again and enter the mp_autoteambalance 0 command which don’t let the bots auto-balance.
- Once you are done, enter the bot_kick command to kick all the bots from the server.
- However, if you want to kick only T-side bots enter bot_kick t and for CT-side only enter bot_kick ct.
Recommended | CSGO Smoke Bug Wallhack Is Back