Most of the Fortnite players invite one, two, or three players in their lobby and start the matchmaking. That’s indeed the classic way of playing the battle royale game. However, there is another way to enjoy Fortnite by creating a custom match.
Keep reading this article to know how to make a custom match in Fortnite.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game developed by Epic Games. The game was released in 2017 and it’s now one of the most popular battle royale games in the world.
In a Fortnite custom match, you can invite as many players as you want to the server. However, there is a catch. Only creators can use this feature till now.
Therefore, you need a SAC (Support a creator) account and a SAC code. If you want to know the eligibility criteria for registering a SAC account, here they are:
- Are at least 13 years old, or at least 14 years old if you are a resident of South Korea.
- Have 1,000+ followers* on at least one of the following eligible social platforms:
- YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or VK
- Are capable of accepting the Creator Agreement (either on behalf of yourself, your minor child, or the legal entity that you represent)
- Are capable of abiding by our Creator Content Guidelines
- Are capable of receiving payment using our designated payment platform, currently Hyperwallet
How to make a custom match in Fortnite?
Once you create a SAC account and have a SAC code, you are now ready to create a custom match in Fortnite. Follow the steps mentioned below to make a custom match in Fortnite:
- Launch Fortnite and then click on the Change button situated above the play button.
- There you will find out the Custom Options on the right side.
- Once you click on the Custom Options, you need to enter the matchmaking key.
- After that click on Accept and share the matchmaking key with your friends.
- After starting, it will show how many players are queueing with your code.
Recommended | FORTNITE 3.43 UPDATE PATCH NOTES