Players love to play FIFA 21 career mode. The FIFA Editing Toolsuite and FIFA 21 Kit Creator website is here to add more uniqueness to the career mode. Without wasting time, let’s check out how to design your own kit.
How to design your own kit?
- Once you open the FIFA 21 Kit Creator website, you will see a lot of options on the left side.
- Instead of choosing from the available brand presets, you can upload you own brand logo in PNG format.
- After that you need to upload your own team logo, sponsor logo, back sponsor, and sleeve sponsors in PNG format.
- Then you can select the colors of side stripes, sleeve cuffs, armband, collar and base.
- You can add layers such as base design, graphics, patterns, text, and custom logo on both shirt and the short.
- Same goes for the socks.
- Once you are done, click on the download button situated on the bottom-right corner.
- Download the ZIP file and extract it.
How to use the FIFA Editing Toolsuite?
- Select your desired jersey category for career mode from the left side.
- Then search for your preferred club and select your customized kit.
- From the bottom-left corner select the Kit Creator files that you just downloaded.
- You have to match the files with certain category name. Therefore, you have to match the categories for logo, shirt, socks, jerseys.
- Once you are done, click on “Launch FIFA with mods“.
- After launching FIFA, go to career mode.
- Go to your team roster.
- Your customized jersey will be there in the Career Mode.
Recommended | FIFA 22 Player Ratings