Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’s Broken Fang operation had almost 16 stars for players to earn over its first two weeks’ worth of missions. Today the CSGO Operation Week 3 missions have been revealed by the game developer with 6 stars up for grabs.
Priced at $15 in the CS:GO store, you can get the Operation pass if you’re interested in redeeming the in-game rewards, which you won’t be able to without the pass. Operation Broken Fang comes to provide you with 16 weeks of worthy and exciting grind where you can get your hands on some newly launched agents, skins and stickers as well.
Week 3 challenges the community with just 4 missions on the board. These four gigs can easily be accomplished in a day’s time. The image attached below bears the set of the brand new missions from the Week 3 which were earlier released by Valve.
CSGO Operation Broken Fang Week 3 Missions
- Dangerous At Any Range: Win rounds in Competitive: Ancient (7 rounds, 15 rounds, 20 rounds)
- Through The Looking Glass (2 stars): Get 20 kills with any sniper rifle in Guardian: Train
- Keep Your Distance: Get kills at a range of at least 15 meters in Deathmatch: Defusal Group Delta (10 kills, 20 kills, 40 kills)
- Scope The Competition: Get kills with any sniper rifle in Arms Race (3 kills, 6 kills, 10 kills)
CSGO Operation Broken Fang Rewards Star Cost
- The Control Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Havoc Collection (random): 4 stars
- The Ancient Collection (random): 4 stars
- Operation Broken Fang Case: 2 stars
- Master Agent — Commander Mae: 25 stars
- Master Agents — Sir Bloody Darryl: 25 stars
- Superior Agents (choice of 5): 10 stars
- Exceptional Agents (choice of 5): 7 stars
- Distinguished Agents (choice of 4): 5 stars
- Metal Skill Group Patch Collection (random): 2 stars
- CS:GO Graffiti #3 Collection (random): 1 star
- Broken Fang Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
- Recoil Sticker Collection (random): 1 star
You are left with 6 more days until missions for Week 4 are revealed.