Free Fire is a popular battle royale game developed by Garena. It has tons of alluring skins and other collections which can be bought by using diamonds. Players can spend money to purchase diamonds but there is a method to get these diamonds absolutely free.
Steps to earn diamonds for free in Free Fire
Garena recently introduced a golden opportunity for its community to earn diamonds by submitting bug reports via their beta testing channels. Players can earn free Diamonds by joining the bug reporting program on Advance Server. Follow these simple steps to register yourself on the advance server and earn diamonds for free in Free Fire:
- Visit Free Fire official website.
- Register yourself using Facebook. Make sure your Free Fire ID is linked to Facebook.
- Fill up the required details and create your account.
The entry into advance server is limited as there are only a selected number of players which can test the new features on this beta application. If you make it past the registration process and earn a spot in the advance server testing, you can easily earn free diamonds.
Once you have created your account on advance server, here is how you can earn Free Fire Diamonds for free:
- Find bugs across the game and report it on the website by using your account.
- Players can earn 100 diamonds for a successful report.
- By working in teams, you can report the maximum number of bugs and earn up to 3000 diamonds.
This system works hand-in-hand with the game development and improvement process as players get to test new features beforehand and report any bugs they might come across. Finding these bugs help developers in making the game more stable and smooth while players walk away with loads of diamonds in their pockets.