Armored Core 6, developed by FromSoftware, has introduced a unique feature that allows players to capture and showcase their in-game experiences: the Photo Mode. This feature not only lets players flaunt their customized mechs but also immortalize intense in-game moments. Let’s delve into how you can make the most of this feature.
Unlike many other titles from FromSoftware, Armored Core 6 offers a dedicated Photo Mode. This addition enables players to take in-action screenshots, highlighting their gameplay achievements or simply showcasing the game’s stunning visuals. The option to hide the user interface ensures that players can capture unobstructed, cinematic shots.
How to Use Photo Mode in Armored Core 6?
To access Photo Mode:
- Navigate to the Main Menu or Garage.
- Look for the button labeled “Photo Mode” and select it.
- If you’re using a PC with a controller, press the Share button on your Xbox or PlayStation controller.
- Customize your shot by adjusting the available options.
- Hide the user interface by selecting the “Hide UI” button.
- Capture your screenshot. On Steam, this is typically done using the F12 key.
For those looking to capture moments during missions, the process is slightly different:
- Pause your game.
- Adjust your desired settings.
- Hide the user interface.
- Press F12 to take your screenshot.
Console players will find the controls similar, with the screenshot button being the designated one on their controller.
Whether you’re in the Garage, eager to display your meticulously designed mech, or in the midst of a mission, capturing a breathtaking landscape or intense battle, Photo Mode is your tool. It’s a testament to the game’s commitment to providing players with a comprehensive gaming experience.