Fortnite Mobile offers a unique gaming experience with its diverse fire modes. This guide delves into the different fire modes available in Fortnite Mobile, providing step-by-step instructions on how to change them according to your playstyle and skill level.
How to Turn On Auto Fire in Fortnite Mobile?
Fortnite Mobile presents three primary fire modes: Auto Fire, Tap Anywhere, and Dedicated Button. Each mode caters to different skill levels and preferences:
- Auto Fire: Ideal for newcomers, this mode allows players to shoot automatically when aiming at an opponent. It’s a great way to get accustomed to the game’s mechanics without worrying about manual shooting.
- Tap Anywhere: This mode offers more control, letting players aim and shoot by tapping anywhere on the screen. It’s perfect for those who have a bit more experience and prefer a balance between automation and manual control.
- Dedicated Button: Designed for advanced players, this mode enables aiming with one thumb while using a dedicated button to fire. It provides complete control over shooting.
How to Change Fire Mode?
Changing the fire mode in Fortnite Mobile is a straightforward process. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Game: Start Fortnite Mobile and tap the menu icon.
- Access Settings: Navigate to ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Touch and Motion’.
- Choose Fire Mode: Find the ‘Fire Mode’ option and select your preferred mode.
- Confirm Changes: After making your selection, confirm the changes and exit the menu.
This simple process allows players to switch between modes effortlessly, tailoring the game to their comfort level.
How to Select the Right Fire Mode for You?
The choice of fire mode in Fortnite Mobile should align with your gameplay style and skill level. Beginners may find Auto Fire more accommodating as it eases them into the game’s shooting mechanics.
Intermediate players might prefer Tap Anywhere for a more engaging experience, while advanced players typically gravitate towards the Dedicated Button for maximum control.
It’s important to note that Auto Fire does not work with certain weapons like melee weapons, sniper rifles, and launchers. This limitation encourages players to experiment with different modes as they progress in the game.
Which fire mode do you use in Fortnite Mobile? Let us know in the comment section below.