Fortnite has introduced three temples with the new Chapter 3 Season 3. The temples look exactly the same as the previous Sunny Steps of Chapter 1. At those temples, you can acquire roots to fuel the stack of XP. It will also help you to reach the max shields. For all of that, you need to know the locations. Keep reading this article to know the locations of temples in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Temple Locations
Let’s take a look at the location of temples in Fortnite:
- The first one is named Tumbledown Temple. It is located near the east side of Rocky Reels and the south side of the Sanctuary.
- The next one is Tiny Temple which is located near the southeast side of the Daily Bugle.
- However, the biggest temple on the island is located near the northeast side of Daily Bugle. It also has the biggest loot but a lot of players also go there. Therefore, you can avoid this place if you are a newbie.
How to get Max Shield in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3?
You need a total of 100 shield points to get the Max Shield. With the following items, you can easily obtain 100 shield points:
- Small Shield Potion: 25 shields (can’t use after 50)
- Shield Potion: 50 shield
- Shield Keg: 4 shield/second
- Klomberries: 10 shield
- Slurp Mushrooms
- Chug Splash: 20 shield
Recommended | FORTNITE RUNAWAY BOULDER LOCATIONS