PUBG Mobile is bringing back its biggest league competition in the form of PMPL for several regions. The tournament for the South Asian region is starting in a couple of days and here is everything you need to know about PMPL South Asia 2022.
PMPL South Asia has been a staple tournament for all the competitive PUBG Mobile rosters. Even though India is out of the picture, the competition is still thriving for the South Asian region. For this season, a total of 20 teams will be playing for the Spring seasonal league.
PMPL South Asia 2022 Details
PMPL is divided into two groups with a long league stage that will end by September and the finals will be hosted by October. This tournament will run on a standard format where a total of 20 teams will be split into five groups.
These teams will be playing for a duration of three weeks and have five matches per day. The exact breakdown is as follows:
- 3 weeks of League – Teams are split into 5 groups.
- 5 Matchdays each week:
- 5 matches per day (total 25 matches each week).
- Each team play 4 matches per day in a Round-Robin Format, to a total of 20 matches per week.
- The Top 12 teams of each week will be invited to play a special match on Livik held on Sundays.
- Teams are awarded with Bonus Points based on their placements after each week (Weekly Bonus Points) and the overall league (League Bonus Points).
- The total bonus points accumulated by the teams will determine their Country Finals’ starting points.
- Top 16 teams qualified for South Asia Finals.
List of Teams
Here is a list of teams that will be playing at PMPL: South Asia Spring 2022.
- GodLike Stalwart
- Deadeye Guys
- Trained to Kill
- IHC Esports
- Skylightz Gaming
- SEAL Esports
- DRS Gaming
- High Voltage
- Wizzes Club
- RAW Official
- Gremlin Storm
- Deadeyes Warriors
- Venom Legends
- Da Atrax Esports
- TRZ Esports
- A1 NB Esports
- Mabetex Esports
The Group Draw is as follows:
The league stage will have following map schedule:
These are all the details that you need to know about PMPL 2022 South Asia Spring Split. The winner will take away the biggest piece of $150,000 prize pool. The tournament starts on 30th August and will end on October 2nd.
Also Read |5 REASONS WHY BGMI GOT BANNED IN INDIA