LoLdle, a word game that has taken the League of Legends community by storm, is a daily test of your knowledge about the game. From champions to quotes, abilities, and splash arts, LoLdle challenges even the most seasoned players. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with daily solutions and tips to keep your winning streak alive.
What is LoLdle?
LoLdle is a fan-created game that has quickly gained popularity among the League of Legends community. Similar to the word game Wordle, which gained mass popularity in 2022, LoLdle tests your knowledge about various aspects of League of Legends. The game can throw at you not-so-common champions, quotes, abilities, and some hard art to recognize, making it a fun and challenging daily activity for loyal fans.
The Answers to LoLdle 367 (July 9, 2023)
We understand how important it is to keep your winning streak going. That’s why we provide daily solutions for LoLdle. For instance, the LoLdle answers for Sunday, 9 July 2023, include:
- Classic: Caitlyn
- Quote: Rakan
- Ability: Master Yi
- Emoji: Azir
- Splash Art: Viktor
Remember, LoLdle can vary in different regions, so if these answers are not correct for your region, you can check our archive of previous LoLdle answers.
A Glimpse into the Past: Previous LoLdle Answers
For the benefit of our readers, we have compiled a list of previously revealed LoLdle solutions. This will not only help you understand the pattern of the game but also prepare you for future challenges.
- LoLdle 365, July 7, 2023: Rammus, Lissandra, Viego, Lulu, Wukong
- LoLdle 364, July 6, 2023: Alistar, Teemo, Urgot, Nidalee, Gwen
- LoLdle 363, July 5, 2023: Rumble, Anivia, Kennen, Kindred, Aphelios
- LoLdle 362, July 4, 2023: Malzahar, Caitlyn, Kha’Zix, Shaco, Hecarim
- LoLdle 361, July 3, 2023: Lillia, Jhin, Gangplank, Yone, Talon
- LoLdle 360, July 2, 2023: Kayn, Azir, Leona, Brand, Kai’Sa
- LoLdle 359, July 1, 2023: Dr. Mundo, Orianna, Udyr, Bard, Ziggs
- LoLdle 358, June 30, 2023: Sivir, Ryze, Maokai, Malzahar, Rakan
- LoLdle 357, June 29, 2023: Ashe, Pantheon, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Renata Glasc
- LoLdle 356, June 28, 2023: Taric, Lux, Janna, Jayce, Aurelion Sol
- LoLdle 355, June 27, 2023: Swain, Karma, Soraka, Volibear, Aatrox
- LoLdle 354, June 26, 2023: Sion, Hecarim, Vel’Koz, Akshan, Tristana
- LoLdle 353, June 25, 2023: Tryndamere Braum, Jax, Taliyah, Annie
In the latest edition of LoLdle, the first answer is Nilah, a recently released champion in League of Legends. Identifying Vex’s quote can be a bit challenging for most players. Zyra, often overlooked by the community, can be difficult to decipher. The emoji puzzle solution corresponds to Urgot, which can be tricky to identify. Lastly, recognizing Nocturne’s splash art can be a challenge for those unfamiliar with the champion.
The world of LoLdle is filled with excitement and challenges. With this guide, we hope to make your journey a little easier. Happy gaming!