The International 10 returns to Bucharest, Romania this fall to be played at the Arena Națională football stadium. Earlier today, Valve through a blog update announced ticket sales towards the International 10, to start from September 22. Eighteen teams across the Dota Pro Circuit [DPC] and regional qualifiers made it through to the main event and would now battle it out to lift the Aegis of Champions.
Ahead of the marquee tournament, Dota2 today released a free to all players, The International Compendium followed by a Spectator HUD upgrade and a discount on Supporter Clubs.
The International Compendium
With the International 10 on the Horizon, Valve has provided the community with free access to The International 2021 Compendium. You can now start collecting player cards with the rest of the Compendium to be unlocked as the event approaches including predictions, fantasy, and a set of rewards featuring legacy items themed to the black and gold styling of this year’s International. Alongside, all Supporter Clubs bundles are now slashed down to half of their original prices.
Player cards would further help you to participate in Predictions and Fantasy leagues. 10 Free packs are being distributed while every match win would earn you one pack. As said on the blog, you may also purchase team packs for $0.49 (36 INR), with 50% of sales to be transferred to the respective teams. Upon getting a specific team pack, either a gold or silver player card is guaranteed for that specific team.
- Bronze: 1 basic pack, 1 team pack
- Silver: 6 basic packs, 2 team packs (for a total of 7 basic and 3 team packs)
- Gold: 7 basic packs, 3 team packs (for a total of 14 basic and 6 team packs)
Spectator HUD Updates
- Top bar now shows smoked heroes and if heroes have Aegis or Cheese.
- BKB duration, Aegis timer, and shared Tango timer now show in the inventory. This has been added for both spectators and players.
- Roshan timer now shows a countdown.
- Players can now ping Aegis to broadcast time remaining to allies.
- Added a Power Rune spawn top/bottom indicator.
- Buyback status indicator now shows in the stats dropdown.
- Items panel now includes neutral items and which players have Aghanim’s Scepter / Aghanim’s Shard.
- Added a combat log entry for when players deny runes.
- Item quantities for sentries / observer wards / smokes now show for spectators when they open a team’s shop.
- Combo graphs show win probability, gold, and XP all at once, as well as deltas, without needing to select separate graphs.
- Added momentum indicator, pointing out which team’s performance is increasing more within the last 2 minutes.
- Override Cam allows you to move the camera in non-free camera modes when you want to inspect other areas of the map, returning you to your selected camera mode after a short delay.
- Directed Cam lets you click on heroes to temporarily select them as the subject of your focus.
- Fixed directed camera jumping to origins at times.
- Improved ‘Next Highlight’ feature lets you easily skip to the action (fixed old version).
- Added the ability to skip to the match instead of waiting for the draft phase to end.
Recommended | DOTA 2 The International 10 ticket sales