Overwatch 2’s seasonal event is among the greatest in the first-person shooter genre and is enjoyed by a sizable portion of the game’s player base. There are quite a few different kinds of minigames available.
Collectively, there are the Freezethaw Elimination, the Snowball Deathmatch, the Yeti Hunter, and finally Mei’s Snowball Offensive events.
There are three previously featured arcade modes that will be playable during the Winter Wonderland event. As an added bonus, players that participate in the event and complete the tasks associated with these game modes will gain access to the new Ice Queen Brigitte skin.
In the elimination mode known as Mei’s Snowball Offensive, players take on the role of Mei and fire off one-shot snowballs at each other. Both a five-on-five format and an eight-player free-for-all style known as Snowball Deathmatch are available.
In the Yeti Hunter mode, up to five players take on the role of Mei and must collaborate to freeze a Winston who has broken into their food cache.
For Winston to unleash his ultimate and go mad on the Mei menagerie, he must consume a certain quantity of food. The game style Freezethaw Elimination (4v4) pits two teams of four players against one another in an effort to win. The catch is that when a player is eliminated, they are frozen in place and must be thawed out by a teammate.
Each time a team wins a round, they lose access to their previously used heroes, requiring them to find new strategies each time.
All of Overwatch 2’s Winter Wonderland Quests Listed
There are nine challenges for the Winter Wonderland event in 2022.
- Snowstorm – Win a game in Snowball Deathmatch – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Block of Ice – Block 8 snowballs with Cryo-Freeze or Ice Wall in Snowball Deathmatch or Mei’s Snowball Offensive – Sojourn Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Abominable – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Yeti – Ramattra Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Time for Cocoa – Win a game in Mei’s Snowball Offensive – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Monster Hunter – Win a game in Yeti Hunter as a Mei – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Warmhearted – Thaw 15 Allies in Freezethaw Elimination – Kiriko Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Caught a Cold – Catch 6 snowballs in Snowball Deathmatch – Junker Queen Ornament Spray and 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Unthawed – Win a game of Freezethaw Elimination – 1500 Battle Pass XP
- Season’s Greetings – Complete 6 Winter Wonderland Challenges – Ice Queen Brigitte Skin and Snowman Head Weapon Charm.
For more guides on Overwatch 2, make sure to follow TalkEsport on Google News.