The Frostborn Miracle Resurgent Cryo Regisvine Boss is a tough boss in Genshin Impact that players have to encounter when completing The Chalk Prince and the Dragon Event in the open-world RPG. Without proper knowledge of the attack mechanics of the boss, players can often find it extremely difficult to defeat him.
Players can either choose to attempt the challenge in solo or co-op. While defeating the boss in solo is possible, it’s strongly recommended to attempt the boss in co-op to make the fight a lot easier for the parties involved.
Remember, the boss has a variety of attacks at his disposal that can often finish you off with a single hit, so take extra caution while anticipating his movement.
Here are the tricks you need to know to defeat the Frostborn Miracle Resurgent Cryo Regisvine Boss:
- At first, the boss will be protected by a shield. To bring down the shield, players have to destroy 3 Frost Thorns using the Scarlet Quartz dropped from the nearby Cryo Slimes upon death.
- When the boss lets out any powerful attack, Seeds of Winter will spawn near the Ruin Braziers. Players can break the Seeds of Winter to create a shield and remain inside of it to avoid damage.
- Remember to aim for the weak spots while attacking the boss. The weak spots of the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine Boss are near its base and on the tip.
Here are some of the attacks of the boss to look out for:
- Falling Icicles: The Resurgent Cryo Regisvine Boss can make icicles fall from the sky at your character. Keep moving during this attack and avoid the icicles. The icicles explode after a brief period of time, so don’t get caught in the radius.
- Ice Beam: The boss lets out two Ice beams that follow your character. Similar to the previous attack, you have to keep moving to evade it.
- Spin Attack: After slamming the ground, the Resurgent Cryo Regisvine Boss starts spinning, damaging anyone in its proximity. As soon as the animation starts, you have to move outside of the spin radius as fast as possible.
- Icicle Bursts: Three Icicle bursts are shot at your character that can easily be dodged by dashing in between each burst.
Homing Icicles: To evade this attack, simply dash when the homing icicles are about to reach you.