Animal Crossing is undoubtedly one of the most popular social simulation video games out there, attracting players from all over the world with its unique and fun gameplay mechanics.
However, if you’re new to the title, you may often find certain parts of the map that are inaccessible by normal means. If you find yourself being unable to access some parts of the map, we have you covered. All you need to do is build yourself a ladder and you can start exploring some parts of the map that you can’t normally visit.
How to Get a Ladder in Animal Crossing
To build a bridge in Animal Crossing, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Dodo Airlines
- Use a Nook Miles Ticket to book a flight to a new island.
- When you arrive, you’ll find a villager walking along the shore.
- Speak with the villager.
- Invite them back to your town.
Once you’ve invited the villager, Tom Nook will be contacting you to build a bridge for the town.
How to Build a Bridge in Animal Crossing
- Gather log stakes, clay, and stone to build the bridge
- Once you have the materials, you’ll need a workbench to craft the wooden bridge kit.
- Open your wooden bridge kit and create the bridge at your desired location.
Once your bridge is complete, you have to wait for Tom Nook to give you another task – preparing three plots for new homes and craft furniture.
To complete the task, follow these steps:
- Talk to Tom Nook to get three housing plots to place.
- Place the three plots given to you.
- Once done, Tom Nook will call you to give you the ladder recipe.
That’s it! Now you can simply open the ladder recipe to learn it. To build the ladder at any workbench, you’ll need four pieces of wood, hardwood, and softwood.