Pokemon Showdown is a browser-based battle simulator developed by Zarel. In this game, you can fight with Pokemon and go up the ranking ladder. If you want to forfeit a match or get out of the game suddenly, here is how you can forfeit in Pokemon Showdown.
Keep reading this article till the end to find out.
How to forfeit in Pokemon Showdown?
If you quit a match directly, you won’t receive Fair Play points. Forfeiting a match will let you surrender a match without losing Fair Play points.
Here is how to forfeit a match in Pokemon Showdown:
- Open the Pokemon Showdown site and then log into your account.
- Click on Battle to start a match.
- You can forfeit the match once it has started.
- Go to the chat section and type “/forfeit”.
- It will ask you to confirm. Once you confirm it, the match will be surrendered.
For more exclusive esports and gaming content, please follow TalkEsport on Google News.