Players are taking advantage of everything the Los Santos Drug Wars DLC has to offer since it was just published by Rockstar. The GTA Online servers now have a tonne of new content thanks to the Drug Wars DLC, giving gamers plenty to do. What you can obtain with the DLC is one of the most crucial facts of this upgrade.
The Drug Wars update included several additional vehicles, increasing the number of vehicles you may gather. Here, we’ll discuss the vehicles included in the newest DLC release.
New Cars in GTA Online Drug Wars
- Declasse Tulip M-100 – $1,658,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Overflod Entity MT – $2,355,000 from Legendary Motorsport
- Zirconium Journey II – $592,000 – $790,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis 300R – $2,075,000 from Legendary Motorsport
- BF Surfer Custom – $442,500 – $590,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Declasse Tahoma Coupe – Free, coming to all players later this month.
- MTL Brickade 6×6 – Mission Unlock
- Maibatsu Manchez Scout C – Mission Unlock
We are aware that many upcoming automobiles for GTA Online are the result of the laborious efforts of the game’s data miners. A number of brand-new future automobiles that will gradually be added to the game over the following weeks have been showcased by Twitter user @TezFunz2.
That basically implies that not all of the cars will be made available at once. With each new event week, they will gradually be added to GTA Online.
The following cars from the Los Santos Drug Wars will soon be available in GTA Online:
- Taxi – $487,500
- Ocelot Virtue – $2,235,000
- Declasse Tahome Coupa – $1,500,000
- Toundra Panthere – $2,170,000
- Weeny Issi Rally – $1,835,000
- Classique Broadway – $925,000
- Karin Hotring Everon – $1,342,000
- Western Powersurge – $1,605,000
- Willard Eudora – $1,250,000
- Karin Boor – $1,280,000