Genshin Impact’s latest limited-time community, Of Drink A-Dreaming, is one unique and refreshing event where the travelers try their hands at bartending at Diluc’s Bar Angel Share. In the event, players will get to craft drinks for some of their favorite characters while also learning more about their lore.
The event is relaxing, simple, and adds more interaction with characters, so it’s one of those FOMO events you shouldn’t miss out on. The Of Drink A-Dreaming is already live in the current game build and will last until 21st March.
How to unlock the event?
Like every other event, the Of Drink A-Dreaming event also has a few pre-requisites that players need to complete before they can get on with their bartender duty. To start the event, you need to reach at least Adventure Rank 28 and complete the Archon Quest “The Crane Returns on the Wind” along with the Story Quest “The Spindrift Shall Never Return to the Sea.”
Once the above conditions are met, the event will be unlocked and ask you to travel to Angel’s Share tavern in the City of Mondstadt. There you need to talk to Luka standing in front of the tavern who will then teach you the basics of bartending followed by a tutorial. Once you complete the tutorial you will see two new quests: Tavern Tales and Bartender Challenge. In the Tavern Tales questline, you will get to interact with the game’s main characters and acquire new drink recipes. While in the Bartender Challenge your bartending skills will be put to test as you are asked to craft multiple drinks for customers within a set time limit.
How to unlock new recipes?
After completing the Tavern Tales, talk to Charles and select try mixing new drinks. Now you will be allowed to freely select three ingredients to unlock more recipes. Each locked recipe has a hint as to which ingredient it uses, and that’s how you figure them out. Below are some recipes
- Athenaeum- 3 Coffee
- Golden Eden- 2 Coffee, 1 Milk
- Night of Swirling Stars-1 Coffee, 2 Milk
- Caramel Pinecone- 1 Coffee, 1 Milk, 1 Caramel
- Moonlit Alley- 1 Coffee, 1 Milk, 1 Cocoa Paste
- Foamy Reef- 2 Coffee, 1 Fizzy Water
- Scholar’s Afternoon- 2 Tea, 1 Milk
- Brightcrown- 1 Tea, 2 Milk
- Boreal Watch- 1 Tea, 1 Milk, 1 Mint
- Laughter and Cheer- 1 Tea, 1 Milk, 1 Cocoa Paste
- Tart Brilliance- 2 Tea, 1 Lemon
- Misty Garden- 3 Tea
- Love Poem- 1 Tea, 1 Milk, 1 Caramel
- Sweet Cider Lake- 1 Juice, 2 Milk
- Dawning Dew- 2 Juice, 1 Fizzy Water
- Barbatos’ Boon- 1 Juice, 1 Fizzy Water, 1 Mint
- Gray Valley Sunset- 3 Juice
- Snow-Covered Kiss- 2 Juice, 1 Milk
- Birch Sap- 2 Juice, 1 Lemon
- Stroke of Night- 1 Coffee, 1 Tea, 1 Milk
- Dusk- 1 Tea, 2 Juice
After successfully completing the Tavern Tales questline you will receive “Tavern Shaker: Grumous Oscillation,” a Serenitea Pot Furnishing that is a gift from Master Diluc.
Additionally, after unlocking 21 different recipes you will the event-exclusive “Celebration: Binge Vessel” Namecard.
You will also earn Primogems and leveling materials while completing the challenges and various other event activities.
Trending | THE STREAMER AWARDS 2022