Cyberpunk 2077 gives the players the freedom to go on a romantic escapade with their favorite characters – but there is a catch. You are required to select certain dialogue options and complete missions for the character you’re interested in, be it Panam Palmer, Judy Alvarez, or even Kerry Eurodyne. However, you are only able to romance only two side characters at once (1 male and 1 female depending on V’s gender as chosen by the player).
Maybe you’re thinking “Hey! I just want something quick and effortless, is there anything I can do?” and the answer is yes, Cyberpunk’s dystopian world offers “romantic services” in the form of Joy-Toys that are available across Night City in specific locations.
How to find JoyToys in Cyberpunk 2077 – Cash for quick fun
This is arguably the easiest way to obtain pleasure in Night City, you can find two Joy Toys in Jig-Jig Street in Westbrook with a Male and a Female counterpart available at your service. They are visible on the mini-map and one can identify them by a lip icon near the player’s location.
You can also unlock two more Joy-Toys in the same area, provided you have completed Kerry Eurodyne’s quests.
Real Romance Partners
How to Romance Panam Palmer in Cyberpunk 2077
You’re introduced to Panam in a main quest given to you by Rogue. You can only romance her if you’re playing as Male V.
To romance her you need to;
- Flirt with her in the quests Riders on the Storm and Lightning Breaks.
- Side with Panam in the quest With a Little Help from My Friends and do not co-operate with Saul. In the same quest, refuse any sort of payment from Panam.
- In the quest Queen of the Highwayselect the dialogue “Oh yeah. Let’s go.”
Keep in mind that completing Panam’s questline also influences the game’s endings.
How to Romance Judy Alvarez in Cyberpunk 2077
Judy is one of the first characters that you meet in the beginning of the game. Players with only female V can romance her.
- You need to complete the quests Automatic Love, The Space in Between, Disasterpiece and Double Life to unlock her side quests.
- Agree to help Judy in the quest Ex-Factor.
- In the quest Talkin’ Bout A Revolution refuse to take any payment from Judy and co-operate with her friends.
- You can either kill the Tiger Claws or go through with Maiko’s plan but refuse any payment from Maiko in Pisces.
- Accept Judy’s offer to go diving in the quest Pyramid Song and choose the option to spend the night with her and kiss her when given the choice and lastly, select the dialogue “The beginning of something amazing.”
How to romance Kerry Eurodyne in Cyberpunk 2077
You’ll meet Kerry during one of Johnny Silverhand’s side missions after which Kerry will call you which unlocks his questline. You need to play as Male V to romance Kerry.
Flirting with him is straightforward:
- Drink with Kerry and flirt with him during his Boat Drinks side quest.
- Select the dialogue that lets you enter a relationship with him.
- How to romance River Ward
- The sidequest“I Fought the Law” unlocks the option to meet River, you might miss him especially since he has no role in the main quest. You need to play as Female V to romance him.
- Defend River whenever you can in the mission The Huntand choose to rescue Randy.
- Accept River’s invitation for the mission for the mission Following the River and select the dialogue option to kiss him followed by the next set of romantic dialogues that show up.
Other Romance Partners
How to Romance Meredith Stout in Cyberpunk 2077
It is possible to miss her early in the game depending on your choice.
To romance her you can either shoot Royce or buy the Flathead using the infected credchip. She will contact you after the quest is done where you’ll have to head to the No-Tell-Motel.
Romancing her is a one-time option after which she won’t be available during the rest of the game.
How to Romance RogueAmendiares in Cyberpunk 2077
This is a part of Johnny Silverhand’ssidequest where you can choose to take her out on a date as Johnny, all you have to do is go with the romantic dialogues.