iB Cricket is a Virtual Reality sport developed by ProYuga, an XR technology-focused startup backed by iB Hubs. The founder of Proyuga, Vasanth is an alumnus of IIT Hyderabad and Trivikram, CEO of the company, is an alumnus of IIT Delhi. iB Cricket is already in 5 countries including India, Singapore, UK, Australia, and Dubai and is strengthening its presence in India.
iB Cricket is an immersive VR Cricket game. It transforms your surroundings into a virtual world, where you can play cricket in world-class stadiums. This vSport provides a complete cricketing experience with highly accurate physics matching the real-time sport. Every detail like customized commentary, cheering crowd, pitch, bowlers, scoreboards, etc. are designed meticulously, giving a very realistic experience of playing cricket in magnificent stadiums.
Modelled at several levels, with a personalized AI coach, and many global tournaments, this vSport enables everyone to build their cricketing career just like their favourite cricket star. iB Cricket has got 95% five-star ratings from more than 15000 users across the world during beta testing. Irrespective of age, gender & cricketing background, everyone is enjoying the vSport alike.
Achievements of iB Cricket
- Startup of the year – VR Technology award from Entrepreneur India 2019.
- As part of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, iB Cricket Organised a series of fan engagement events in 5 Countries – India, UK, South Africa, Dubai and Srilanka for all the cricket enthusiasts.
- The Bharat Army 🇮🇳 – Team India’s No. 1 Global Supporters Group’ has joined hands with iB Cricket to deliver an ultimate cricket experience to fans at ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
- iB Cricket is the Official VR Gaming Partner of 5 IPL Teams – Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- iB Cricket in association with Viu hosted the world’s first Virtual Reality Cricket tournament – iB Cricket Super Over League where 12 prominent International cricketers (like Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina, Herschelle Gibbs, McCullum, etc.) compete against each other in iB Cricket.
- iB Cricket is the Official VR Cricket Partner of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2019.
We were invited over to try iB cricket and here’s what we think about it. The game is actually well designed and well executed. As soon as you put on the VR Headset, you will find yourself standing in the middle of a stadium with cheering crowds surrounding you on all sides. The detailing is done to perfection as you can also see the mini promotional banners and placards being held by the audience. In game customization options let you choose the type of bowling and every bowler has a varying speed and style to which you need to adjust. The game physics are extremely accurate and it does require a certain amount of skill to play. The audio visual combination makes the game extremely immersive and it feels as if you’re actually batting against the top bowlers in the world standing on the pitch of a World class stadium. The game has great potential owing to its uniqueness because we have actually never seen anything like it before.
We at TalkEsport wish iB Cricket the very best for all future operations and thank them for this amazing opportunity.
Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates!