Call of Duty: Mobile is a fun game to play with your friends. The game also has its growing esports side and players are grinding hard to become one of the best. Whether you are a casual player or an aspiring professional, you can step up your game by entering private matches.
Private matches are games that allow the players to create a custom lobby through which a selected few or invited ones can only enter. If you want to casually play the game, you should be able to join or create private rooms. Even for aspiring pros, there are scrimmages that are played in private modes through which you can become even better. So let’s discuss how to create a custom game and join it.
How to create a custom room in COD Mobile?
Follow these simple steps to create a custom match:
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile and click on the “Multiplayer” tab.
- Click on the “≡” menu on the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu box, click on the “Private” button.
- A private room will be started. Now invite your friends or opponents who you want to play with and click “Start”.
How to join a custom room in COD Mobile?
Follow these simple steps to join a private match:
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile and enter any mode, multiplayer, or battle-royale.
- Click on the “≡” menu on the top right-hand side corner of your screen and again join “Private Mode.”
- Search for a “Home” button and a pop-up box will appear. Now enter the Custom ID and password given to you.
- You will enter the private room, join the allotted slot, and click on Ready, and then you are good to go.
With this simple guide, now you can enjoy the game in private matches, either practicing or discovering new modes or just playing with your friends for fun. This is a basic guide and more experienced players may find it very simple but the guide is intended for novice players.
Also Read: Best Guns in COD: Mobile Season 10