Valve have deployed an update with the significant items related to the ELEAGUE Major. The update brings team and player stickers along with the newest addition of team grafitti. The Pick’Em challenge has also been continued for the ELEAGUE Major, scheduled in Atlanta next month.
Other than the Major items are the adjustments made to improve the conductive experience of the tournament organizers, which resolves the issue “No Steam Logon” before the round ends.
Mirage, Nuke, Cache and Inferno have also been refined with bug fixes and graphical optimization. The complete update log can be found below:
Valve CSGO Update – Atlanta Major 2017
THE ELEAGUE ATLANTA 2017 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- Team stickers, stickers autographed by professional CS:GO players, and all-new team graffiti are available for purchase in-game and from the Steam Community Market, with 50% of the proceeds going to players and organizations. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/atlanta2017
- Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Atlanta 2017 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Group stage picks can be made immediately, Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed.
- Group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
- Playoff picks lock at the start of the first Playoff matches.
- Players killed during grenade-throwing animation will no longer drop a duplicate grenade if that grenade has already been thrown.
- func_breakables will no longer make noise when hits deal no damage.
- Added a server setting sv_steamauth_enforce to allow tournament organizers for LAN events to delay player kick due to No Steam Logon client issue until the end of a live round when tournament match will automatically pause and a round backup with all correct information will be saved for reconnect.
- Lowered volume of bullet-bys and bullet impacts.
- Changed default weapon near/far crossfade max distance so that a slight perceived volume bump doesn’t happen at crossfade junctions.
- Also lowered volume of distant weapons slightly to address the same issue.
- Slightly increased the min distance of the falloff so that 3rd parties can hear max volume at about 1m away from shooter.
- Increased the input curve amount so that rate of volume decay over distance is more pronounced.
- Added descriptions to many mixer groups.
- Fixed various spots where C4 could get stuck
- Removed some slight gaps in cover in Bombsite A
- Fixed bug where jumping inside of Toxic in Bombsite B would clip the playermodel through the ceiling
- Removed vent-sound from top of Mini, Bombsite A
- Fixed sound-spam when shooting at vent in Checkers through a prop
- Clipping improvements
- Fixed some minor graphical bugs
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck near Boiler, Bombsite A
- Added backfaces to gate used at bottom of Banana, Bombsite B